Expense figures are based on actual research and the hands on knowledge of the Management Team who have worked in the feature film and television industry for over 25 years. Tax Credit from Georgia, North Carolina , and Louisiana estimated at $10+ Million.
BUDGET: $109,612,734.00 - Production Budget
- Total Above-The-Line $46,464,004
- Total Below-The-Line Production $32,940,511
- Total Visual Effects $11,000,000
- Total Below-The-Line Post $5,280,534
- Total Below-The-Line Other $13,927,685
- Grand Total $109,612,734.00
The $110 Million dollars is used for hiring employee’s including P & W and union fringes, legal fee’s, publicity, location fee’s, rental of equipment, post production, travel expenses, insurance, permits, materials, and supplies.
A detail budget summary of all estimated cost are available for your review. The budget falls under the SAG - AFTRA diversity contract. DGA and WGA are required under this feature film due to the writer/director being a member of both unions.